En Clave Rosa
GC Initial Master Course by José A. Pamplona
28-29th September 2018
Klema, Meiningen, Austria
José Pamplona’s hands-on implant ceramic course will provide the participants with theoretical and practical knowledge on the build up of tree units of implants..
Ceramic coating of a structure of three units on implants in an atrophic case of three pieces is modelled, as appropriate.
- Lecture – analysis of cases and protocols to follow
- Practical – making the structure
- Materials – pre-layering and firing of the chroma; layering and firing of teeth
- Tooling of textures and corrections
- Layering and firing of the gingiva
- Shapes, textures, glazing and final manual polishing
About the master
José A. Pamplona graduated as a Dental Technician from the Dental School MECADEN of Zaragoza and the Polytechnic School of Cuenca in 1992. He obtained his Master in combined prosthetics and implants at the Polytechnic University of Valencia and Juan Badal March in 1993. The same year he started attending Master Centre in ceramics Juan Badal March and was awarded Best Student of Year 1993-94, 1994-95. Further, he received Special Award of Anatomical Modeling for Mecaden School in 1995-96.
- More than 20 years of experience in dental composites and ceramics
- Courses with teachers such as Michael Brüsch, Völker Broch, Francisco Troyano, Nondas Vlachopoulos
- Technical Manager U & P Odontotecnica in Zaragoza since 2012
- Lecturer at numerous courses on advanced ceramic layering in the world: Spain, Colombia, Mexico, Belgium, Israel, Italy, Portugal, EU
- Opinion Leader in Spain for GC Europe, partner of GC and member of the Inner GC Circle
2013: In ACADEN, at the College of Prosthodontists of Madrid
2014: In the College of Prosthodontists of Aragon
2015: In Congress SEPES; Congress GC
2016: Lecture in Congress of Damaged Gods (Utah-USA)
Lecture in Congress of Implantalogy day, Valencia
2017: Leuven, GC Europe Centre: Presentation of the book written by José Antonio Pamplona, Joaquin García, Carlos de Gracia and FranciscoTroyano: “EXPERIENCE GROUP” Powered by CG
- Course fee:
€750 (incl. 2 night hotel stay, taxi airport-hotel, taxi hotel-Klema-hotel, taxi Klema-aiport, 1 dinner, 2 lunches, and all coffee breaks)
- Advice for flight booking:
as we will organize common transport for you from airport to hotel, we kindly advise you to book your flights to Zürich aiport
arrival flight 27/09/18 between 18:00 – 19:00
departure flight 29/09/18 as of 19:00 (master course will take until 15:00, transport to airport takes 90min)
- Registrations are open until August 17th (only 12 places available for optimal hands-on experience)
- Please note that the fee should be transferred to the GC bank account to guarantee your participation, mentioning “GC INITIAL ON TOUR – 28-29/09/18 – JOSE A. PAMPLONA – YOUR NAME”
Bank name: BNP Paribas Fortis
Naamsesteenweg 173-175, B-3001 Leuven
Account number: 230-0393000-73
IBAN number: BE 27230039300073
BIC or Swift Number: GEBABEBB08A
- You can register online by filling out the below form. The number of participants is limited to 12.
Only after you are accepted and have paid the fee, you have been enrolled.
As the money transfer might take some time, we kindly ask you to send a copy of your payment per e-mail to Sofie Lonneu (email@example.com)
Registrations are closed.