The next generation of press ceramics
Master Course by MDT Katsuya Seki
GC Spain Campus, Madrid, Spain
19-20th April 2018
During the hands-on MDT Katsuya Seki will demonstrate how to adjust the ceramic’s luminosity. 2 ways of layering will be demonstrated: cut-back layering and poly-chromatic layering on a GC Initial LiSi Press coping.
During the hands-on the participant will be taught how to make the correct press inlay ceramic without requiring adjustment, which is perceived as one of the most difficult cases in daily clinical practice.
Besides focusing on the features of Initial LiSi Press & LiSi PressVest additional topics will also be touched:
- Correct pressing parameters and processing of LiSi PressVest
- Correct ingot selection
- Staining & characterization with Lustre Paste NF
- Cut Back technique and internal customization
- Application LiSi veneering ceramic on LiSi Press ingots
- Layering technique analogue to nature
About the master
MDT Katsuya Seki graduated from Tohoku Dental Technician School in 1997 and a year later from Labotech School, International Dental Academy in Palo Alto, where he also worked.
In 2005 he founded Beaux Arts. Following its success, he founded Opened Beaux Arts Dental Lab Co. Ltd in 2013.
He is a member of a number of professional organizations and academic societies.
- Language: Spanish
- Course fee: €750 (incl. hotel, local transport, lunch, coffee breaks, dinner)
- Registrations are open until April 6th (only 12 places available for optimal hands-on experience)
- Please note that the fee should be transferred to the GC bank account to guarantee your participation, mentioning “GC INITIAL ON TOUR – 19-20/04/18 –KATSUYA SEKI – YOUR NAME”
Bank name: BNP Paribas Fortis
Naamsesteenweg 173-175, B-3001 Leuven
Account number: 230-0393000-73
IBAN number: BE 27230039300073
BIC or Swift Number: GEBABEBB08A
- You can register online by filling out the below form.
The number of participants is limited to 12.
Only after you are accepted and have paid the fee, you have been enrolled.
As the money transfer might take some time, we kindly ask you to send a copy of your payment per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations are closed.