Master course GC Initial
Philippe Llobell – 12-13 March 2018
Nowadays, and even more in the coming years, our profession is going to change and evolve. The advent of digital dentistry is revolutionizing our activities and our working habits. Although traditional prosthesis will be affected by this change, it will nevertheless remain important for certain applications.
In this master course, we will talk about aesthetics!
CAD/CAM milling, 3D printing and aesthetics, as well as implant-based prosthesis will be crucial in the future; it is thus necessary to already get trained and improve ourselves in these areas.
During this training, we will also learn about veneers!
We could have decided to simply use the stratification technique, with LiSi veneering on a LiSi Press frame …
But despite the need of modernizing our profession, in some cases such as anterior aesthetic rehabilitations with a low thickness available, these simple modern techniques do not give the expected results.
During the course focus will be on the creation of four low-thickness feldspathic veneers.
2 different methods will be implemented:
- 2 veneers on refractory dies
- 2 veneers on platinum foil
Layering of the veneer will be done by using GC Initial MC.
About the master
June 1983: Bachelor, D series
September 1984 – June 1988: School of Dental Prosthesis IFOSUPD, Aix en Provence
September 1988 – May 1989: Ceramic and stellite specializations at IFOSUPD
June 1989 – May 1990: Military Service
June 1990 – February 1993: Employee in Lab L. Isnard, Avignon
April 1993 – November 30, 2009: Manager of the Ph. Llobell Laboratory
December 2009 – February 28, 2011: Head of laboratory in “Dentin” laboratory, Cavaillon
September 1, 2011: Creation of Prothétik SARL. Co manager.
Trainer for GC France and GC Europe – Training in France, Colombia, Algeria
Diplomas and qualifications:
- Certificate of professional aptitude in 1988
- IFOSUPD study certificate in 1988
- Certificate of specialization in Ceramics and Stellite in 1989
- Training certificate “Ceramic improvement” Ivoclar in 1994
- Training certificate “Shapes and colors” with Mr G. Ubassy, MOF in 1994
- One year of professional training “treatment of edentation in total prosthesis” with Dr. Jean Blanc and Mr. Laurent Isnard in 1995
- Training certificate “Shapes and colors” with Mr G. Ubassy, MOF in 1998
- Training certificate “Emax development” with H and D Crescenzo in 2012
- Training Certificate Photo “From Shadow to Light” with Mr Dino Li in 2012
- Certificate of Completion Module 1 in GC Scanner Training in 2013
- Speaker at the Dental Forum 2014 & 2016
- Masters Course in London with J. Polansky, NYC. January 2015
- Speaker at the Tunisian National Congress of Dentistry, February 2015
- GC Demonstrator, IDS 2015 & 2017
- Master course in Nice with Jungo Endo, July 2016
- Master course in London with Nondas Vlachopoulos, January 2017
- Speaker in Tunisia in 2015 and 2017
- Speaker in Madrid, May 2017
- Master course in London with Naoki Hayashi, January 2018
- Language: French / English
- Course fee: €650 (incl. 1 night hotel stay, taxi airport-hotel, taxi hotel-GCE-hotel, taxi GCE-aiport, 1 dinner, 2 lunches, and all coffee breaks)
- Registrations are open until February 9th (only 12 places available for optimal hands-on experience)
- Please note that the fee should be transferred to the GC bank account to guarantee your participation, mentioning “GC INITIAL ON TOUR – 12-13/03/18 – PHILIPPE LLOBELL – YOUR NAME”
Bank name: BNP Paribas Fortis
Naamsesteenweg 173-175, B-3001 Leuven
Account number: 230-0393000-73
IBAN number: BE 27230039300073
BIC or Swift Number: GEBABEBB08A
You can register online by filling out the below form. The number of participants is limited to 12.
Only after you are accepted and have paid the fee, you have been enrolled.
As the money transfer might take some time, we kindly ask you to send a copy of your payment per
e-mail to Liesbet Briké (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registrations are closed.